|Doctor Name||Dr. K. S. Harinath|
|Specialty||Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalization|
|Specialty||Fertility Enhancing Laparoscopic. Hysteroscopic surgeries.|
|Education & Training|
|Medical Education||DGO, DNB, FMIS(RGUHS)|
Another of Dr. Saraswathi Ramesh and Ramesh’s understudies, Dr.Harinath K S did his undergraduate training in Sri B M Patil Medical College, Bijapur and Postgraduate training- DGO from prestigious KLE’s Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum and DNB from Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Women and Child Hospital Pondicherry, the oldest and biggest hospital in the state. During this period of post-graduation, he developed an interest in the field of Laparoscopy in Gynecology.
He completed his Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery- Gynecology (FMIS) from the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- He is a member of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE).
- He has presented papers and videos in many State and National Conferences.
- He is a Faculty in BSOG Drill for Postgraduate students since 2014.
- He was invited to deliver a talk at KISAR, Bijapur on Fertility Enhancing Laparoscopic Surgeries.
- He is a invited faculty in State and National Laparoscopic conferences.
- He is a faculty of Bangalore Endoscopic Surgery Training(BEST) Institute & Research center which has trained more than 1500 gynaecologists and surgeons in the field of Laparoscopic surgery.
- He is the coordinator for RGUHS Affiliated Fellowship course (FMIS) and Laparoscopic training for Gynaecologists at BEST Institute and Research center.