Center of Excellence
Laparoscopic hernia repair in Bangalore is a specialty that focuses on the surgical management of hernia. The laparoscopic surgery team at AV Hospital is one of the best teams in Bangalore, comprising highly qualified expert doctors offering non-invasive surgeries of hernia. Hernia surgery in Bangalore is performed by the doctors after analyzing the condition and severity of the problem. When it becomes irreducible, surgery becomes inevitable. Doctors suggest hernia surgery in Bangalore to cure all types of hernias to avoid complications in the future.
Patients can return to work early and recover quickly. Because of faster recovery and reduced hospital stay, laparoscopic Hernia treatment in Bangalore has become popular nowadays. AV Hospital is a one-stop solution for diagnosis, treatment & surgery for all types of hernia. When there is a risk of strangulation, it is mandatory to perform laparoscopic hernia surgery as soon as possible. With the advent of laparoscopic surgery, the hernia can be repaired without any risk nowadays. The non-invasive methods correct the Ventral hernia in Bangalore by less scarring and blood loss.
Minimal Invasive hernia repair in Bangalore is more suitable for tackling complex hernia types such as Bilateral Hernia. Laparoscopic hernia treatment in Bangalore prevents other hernias as the mesh installed at the time of surgery covers all the defects in the inguinal region. In the hands of experienced surgeons at AV Hospital, each Hernia Operation in Bangalore is handled with care. AV Hospital is a dedicated specialty center and the Best hospital for hernia repair in Bangalore for the diagnosis, treatment, and repair of all types of Hernia.
We do top-quality, cost-effective, and non-recurring Minimal Invasive hernia surgery in Bangalore. The team can tackle every type of Umbilical hernia surgery in Bangalore because of the high levels of skills and expertise. Meet the surgeons at AV Hospital and get satisfactory answers to all your queries about the Inguinal hernia treatment in Bangalore.
- A.V.Hospital, Basavanagudi, Bangalore has been recognized as “Centre of Excellence in Hernia Surgery” by Asia Pacific Hernia Society and also by Hernia Society of India. This is the only center in South India to get this International accreditation.
- A.V.Hospital has pioneered Laparoscopic hernia surgery almost 25 years ago and have been dealing with the most complicated hernias.
- The main concern among patients undergoing hernia surgery is the fear of recurrences. If you reach the point where you need hernia care surgery, it’s important to go to a comprehensive hernia center to get the best of treatment. A.V.Hospital has been a referral center for many years for hernia surgery.
- A.V.Hospital has performed a maximum number of laparoscopic hernia repairs to date in the state. Almost all types of complicated and recurrent hernias have been managed by the laparoscopic method. We are one of the most renowned hospitals for laparoscopic hernia repair in Bangalore.
- With expertise in both minimally invasive surgery and large comprehensive surgery, this dedicated hernia center helps ensure the operation is done right the first time. The patient’s outcomes are comparable to international standards.
- Advances in minimally invasive surgery mean that, for many patients, hernia surgery is no longer a major operation that puts you in the hospital for a week to 10 days. Patients now go home after an overnight stay. AV Hospital is considered the Best hospital for hernia repair in Bangalore. We have excellent and highly experienced hernia surgeons.
- BEST Institute and Research Centre at A.V. Hospital conducts training in laparoscopic surgery for General Surgeons once in 3 months with special emphasis on laparoscopic hernia surgery. Surgeons from almost 5 continents have been trained at the Bangalore Endoscopic Surgery Training Institute at A.V.Hospital in the last 2 decades. Surgeons from across Asia – Pacific region now come to A.V. Hospital to observe hernia surgeries which is a part of their Diploma Course of the Asia Pacific Hernia Society.
- A.V.Hospital has contributed a lot to the field of heresiology. Dr.M.Ramesh has done pioneering work in the field of laparoscopic hernia surgery in the state of Karnataka. He was the first to start laparoscopic surgery for different types of hernias in the state.
- Dr.M.Ramesh with other stalwart surgeons founded the Hernia Society of India, with a vision to disseminate knowledge and expertise in the field of Hernia surgery in our country.
- Dr.M.Ramesh has conducted International and National Conferences in Hernia with many invited eminent international and national faculties. Surgical consultants of A.V. Hospital are invited to several state and national conferences to demonstrate hernia surgeries and to train other surgeons.
Laproscopic surgery in Bangalore at A.V. Hospital
- Laparoscopic TEP Mesh Repair
- LaparoscopicTAPPMesh Repair
- LaparoscopicE-TEPMesh Repair