AV Hospital has a full-fledged gynaecology and obstetrics department to fulfill the needs of women health complications. We have a highly experienced Gynecologist and best Obstetricians along with state-of-the-art diagnostic laboratory & testing equipments. We undertake various treatments and therapies like endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, ovarian cyst, uterine fibroid, adenomyosis, laparoscopic hysterectomy, myomectomy, IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) etc. AV Hospital has minimally invasive laparoscopic therapy in place.
We are well equipped to handle all types of Gynecological problems that a woman would suffer in her lifetime.
- OPD based evaluation of patient
- Laboratory and Diagnostics of high standards
- Day care procedures like D & C, Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy
We have well trained experts in handling both Female and Male infertility
- Basic evaluation of both partners
- Advanced evaluation and management of Complex cases
- Evaluation of patients with Hystero - laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Fertility enhancing surgeries
- Ovulation induction and Follicular Monitoring
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques for improving Conception like IUI / IVF
- Urologist intervention for managing Male Infertility
Gynecological Cancer Prevention Clinic
The incidence of Gynecological cancers has been increasing due to various changes in the Lifestyle pattern and Modernization habits
The incidence of Breast cancer is highest among Indian women followed by Cervical cancer. One should understand that cancers do not develop overnight but present with symptoms at an advanced stage. With better understanding of the course of the disease, it is now well proven that routine screening of all women for these malignancies has made it possible to reduce the incidence of advanced cancers. The advantage with Cervical cancer is the ability to pickup precancerous cervices and treat them so that they don’t progress to cancer. With the availability of Modern technology, we are able to detect early cancers and reducing the women’s suffering
- PAP smear by Liquid based cytology
- VIA and VILI
- Hysteroscopic guided biopsy for Endometrial cancer
- Vaccination for prevention of Cervical cancer
Gone are those days when a long incision was given for the surgery of various gynecological problems. A small incision of less than a centimeter to perform complex surgeries by Laparoscopy has revolutionized the field of surgery. The cosmetically best scars and significant reduction in post operative pain with faster recovery has made Laparoscopy the most preferred mode of surgery.
The Department of Gynecology has a very good team of experienced Laparoscopic surgeons. We are well versed in performing all kinds of Laparoscopic surgeries for various gynecological problems.
Our High Tech Operation theaters with the best in market Laparoscopic Surgical Infrastructure makes the surgeons perform various complex and difficult surgeries with ease. These include -
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Operative Hysteroscopy for Submucous fibroids, Septum, Polyps, Asherman’s syndrome
- Laparoscopic management of Ovarian cysts, Tubal pathology, Sterilization
- Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalization
- Laparoscopic management of Pelvic Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic management of Fibroid uterus - Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy for various Benign and Malignant conditions