Dr. Manohar finished his MBBS and his MS (General Surgery) in KIMS, Bangalore, Passed out MCh UROLOGY,and Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery in Lakeshore & PVS Memorial Hospital, Kochi.
He has over 10 years of experience in different hospitals in the city.
He is expert in the field of
- Genitourinary Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Urology / Endourology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Urologic Oncology
- Pediatric Urology
- Urinary Incontinence Treatment/Surgery
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
He has presented papers and posters in General surgery in national, south zone and city chapters. He also has many publications to his name. He has conducted many live lectures and attended many conferences in Urology.
He holds Membership of scientific society in Urology :
- Life Member of Bangalore urology society
- Life member of Karnataka urology society
- Life member of Urologocical Society of India
- Life member of SUZICON
- Life member American Urology Association