Another of Dr. Saraswathi Ramesh and Ramesh’s understudies, Dr.Harinath K S did his undergraduate training in Sri B M Patil Medical College, Bijapur and Post graduate training- DGO from prestigious KLE’s Jawaharlal Nehru Medical college, Belgaum and DNB from Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Women and Child Hospital Pondicherry, the oldest and biggest hospital of the state. During this period of post graduation, he developed interest towards the field of Laparoscopy in Gynecology.
He completed his Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery- Gynecology (FMIS) from the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
He has involved himself in many activities
- He is a member of Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists (IAGE).
- He has presented papers and videos in many State and National Conferences.
- He is a Faculty in BSOG Drill for Postgraduate students since 2014.
- He was invited to deliver a talk at KISAR, Bijapur on Fertility Enhancing Laparoscopic Surgeries.
- He is a invited faculty in State and National Laparoscopic conferences.
- He is a faculty of Bangalore Endoscopic Surgery Training(BEST) Institute & Research center which has trained more than 1500 gynecologists and surgeons in the field of Laparoscopic surgery.
- He is the coordinator for RGUHS Affiliated Fellowship course (FMIS) and Laparoscopic training for Gynecologists at BEST Institute and Research center.
- He holds special interests in the field of
Complex Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy.
- Laparoscopic Tubal Recanalization.
- Fertility Enhancing Laparoscopic.
- Hysteroscopic surgeries.